Eden Club has been proving first level support, help and recovery for people struggling with eating disorders.
It actually began as community-based support network in the house on the hill in Michigan. We’ve now grown as a world-class provider of high quality content about eating disorders.
We have many recovery programs for anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating disorder in your practice.
If you do love our articles, please bookmark our site.
Also if you have any questions, please make sure contact team at info[at]edenclub.org
Our Guiding Principle:
1. Recognize and accept that disordered eating (prolonged dieting) and eating disorder behaviors are detrimental to your well being, including your physical, emotional, social, and spiritual aspects.
2. Decide to change your behaviors through healthy and positive choices.
3. Communicate openly and honestly; it is important to ask for help.
4. Be supportive of other members; only positive alternatives are an option.
5. Assist in fulfilling EDEN’s mission either through donations or volunteer activities.
6. Be the best you can be. Recognize your individual strengths and limitations.
7. Get to know and accept yourself.
8. Resist the impulse to control people and activities around you; apply the law of least effort.
9. Be aware that what you desire may not be in the best interest of EDEN or its members.
10. Develop a plan for the future. Recognize and celebrate the successes along the way.
11. Think of life as an exciting journey.
12. Have a sense of humor.